Friday 6 December 2013

THE PRE-BOARD MADNESS!!

OMG!! What a day it was and what an exam...Phew..!! Finally my maths exam is over. Today’s day started with 3-D, a horrible chapter I must say and I find it quite boring. I like integration and differentiation much more than vector and 3-D, even though I belong to science stream. I find calculus very interesting even when it sometimes gives me nightmares.

Today’s maths exam was not an easy one and if I’ve to judge then it was quite lengthy and somewhat difficult but what can I say? I know they say that when you don’t study properly for an exam then, you find it difficult only!! But still, everything aside it was at the end of the day not a type of exam that we’re likely to get in CBSE BOARD!!

One of the best things that happened in today’s exam was that probability 6 mark question. In the morning only I had just read that question and as soon as the question paper came into my hand I saw that question and felt that strange happiness run through me. But that happiness didn’t last much longer because I couldn’t solve a 6 mark 3-D question!! Like seriously, all I studied for this exam was vector and 3-d and during exam I couldn’t solve its questions. I’m really annoyed about it.

All in all I gave the exam and I don’t if I passed or flunked in it but I know that I gave the exam and it was an enlightening experience. It certainly did tell me that I’ve to go a long way in maths and work a lot harder if I really want to score well in my Boards!!

Now, my favorite exam is there on 9th December 7, 2013 and i.e. PHYSICS!! Yippee…I really love this subject and a lot of people around me think that it’s because my physics teacher and the way he teaches but they’re just halfway correct. He’s a great teacher and I’m unlikely to find a better teacher in whole New Delhi I guess but it’s also the subject in itself. I find physics fascinating. Like right now while writing this blog on computer I’m thinking about dual core processor, P1,P2,P3,P4 and P5 computer processor and reverse and forward biasing. The whole semiconductor is sort of getting revised in my mind.

And now, on the note of semiconductors I’ll stop, put my computer in a reverse bias and put my mind in a forward bias to start studying for my physics exam and truly rock this exam!! I know I’ll do great in it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment