Sunday 1 December 2013

ThE CrAzInEss BeGiNs...

So finally the countdown begins!! It’s 1st December and from this day only about 3 months are left for the so called most important exam of my life- THE CBSE CLASS 12 BOARD EXAMS!!

My school has already finished and it’ll officially be finished after exams. I’m 17 and out of these 17 yrs my 14 years have spent in my school i.e. Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura, New Delhi, one of Delhi’s best school. I love this place and I know I’ll miss it a lot but now it’s time that I leave this place and go out of it because change is important.

I’ve Medical with Maths in 12th class and I want to become a doctor, engineer, architect, designer…god what to do!! I’m totally confused but for today I guess I want to a doctor since today is the day when AIPMT forms are out.

Career is important, I don’t know what to do and all the people around me have their ideas about what I should do. They’ve thought about it. It’s set in their minds. But, for me at this point all these things are not my priority. All I’ve in my mind is to pass in my first pre-board exam that’s Maths and then score good marks in my other exams. I suck at Maths. It’s not my forte. But, I’ll do it because I know it’s not impossible and in my opinion the most difficult things in life are always the most rewarding one’s. The thrill of solving an integration problem when you’ve tried it for a lot of time…it’s great!! So, I’ll study Maths, even though sometimes it truly stresses me out.


Well now, I guess I should stop writing and start studying and score really good marks in my boards. Let them make plans, once I just give my boards then I’ll think about what I want to become. What I really want to do in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment